The Four Purposes of Life was born from Dan Millman's decades-long search to make sense of life. He distills decades of experience into a concise map of the journey -- the full scope of what we're each here to accomplish here on planet Earth.
It puts together, for the first time, essential elements from the "peaceful warrior teachings" in their full and proper context --- providing a burst of clarity to bring our lives into sharper focus. This backstage tour of life begins with the proposition that we are here to fulfill (not one but) four purposes:
- Learning Life's Lessons
- Finding Your Career and Calling
- Fulfilling Your Hidden Life Path
- Attending to This Arising Moment
A few highlights include:
- the higher purpose of daily life
- twelve required lessons in the school of life
- how to make better decisions in career and relationships
- the qualities of leadership no matter who you are
- a mysterious system to clarifying your hidden calling
- keys to mastering the most important purpose of all
Prepare for a quantum leap in self-knowledge, insight, and wisdom to light your way, expand your awareness, and improve the quality of your life. The seeds planted by this remarkable book will bear fruit for years to come.