All community members are welcome to post a review of any length to the listings. You do that simply by logging in, and then go to the title you want to review and click on <Add new review> which is a button at the bottom of the synopsis, and below any editorial reviews.
You must be a member to post a review.
You must be the author of the review.
Reviews must be respectful: others will be removed at the administration’s discretion.
Live links to an outside site are not permitted within the review.
You retain all rights to your review; however, we may have them printed or aired in other review publications or formats and Internet postings. Accreditation is always given.
Tips for Community Reviewers
If you’re unsure of how to write a review or would like to hone your reviewer skills, here are a few tips. Don’t try to cover all the points below, but they will give you some ideas on how to look at a book:
We hope to welcome you to our community of NCR Reviewers!
We are always looking for experienced reviewers and enthusiastic readers who are good writers to join our Editorial Review Team. You should have an interest in one or more of the categories we cover on NCR, and be able to write at least one review every 2 to 4 weeks.
If you'd like to join the NCR Editorial Review Team, We Want YOU!
This is a key role in NCR, and while we can’t pay you, there are lots of perks:
And best of all…
The satisfaction of providing a valuable service to the community
· You must be an NCR member to join the Editorial Review Team.
· You must be the author of the review, or provide permission from the author.
· Live links to an outside site are not permitted within the review.
· Review length is from 75 words to 500 - generally 200 - 250 words is ideal.
· We require original reviews only, so if you've already posted a review on another site, you'll need to rework it or write another one for initial posting on NCReview.com
· You own all rights to your reviews, and you are free to repost an NCReview on another site. However, we do expect that if you repost an NCR review elsewhere, you include a link back to our site where it was originally posted.
· You agree to have your reviews printed or aired in other review publications or formats and Internet postings. Accreditation is always given.
· You keep the books and establish a presence on the site through your community profile, which can link back to your website, blog, etc.
· Accompanying video reviews will be considerd, per prior arrangement.
Our Reviews Editor will personally respond to your email inquiry to welcome you to the NCR Editorial Review Team.